What silicone is used to attach aquariums and / or mirrors?
In order to attach aquariums and / or mirrors, use a neutral 103 according to the instructions of use.
What is the difference between silicone and acrylic gum?
The base from which the two products are made is different – silicone is made up of silicon and acrylic is made up of acrylics and acrylic.
In addition, on top of acrylic mastic can be painted while on top of silicone – can not be painted.
Acrylic mastic tends to shrink as opposed to non-shrinking silicon.
How can I fix the sink to the wall and the body of the cabinet? And what material should be used for sealing between the sink and the cabinet?
Use only silicon BJ 101 SANITARY.
Also the seam between the ceramics and the sink and cabinet surface, bridges using a sanitary 101 BJ.
How to fill space between a plaster ceiling and a Jerusalem stone wall?
Must be filled with Foam and Siliphom Foam According to the instructions. When the foam solidifies, the residue must be cut roughly with a knife, cover and straighten as usual.
How is it recommended to seal the bathroom floor and what material?
The sealing operations are done using BJ Super Reflex 2001On the bottom layer of concrete.
How to seal, during construction, a stone-clad outer wall with a dry fixation method?
It is recommended to seal a stone-clad outer wall using a dry fixation method (mechanical suspension of the stone on cones that are fixed to the wall) Big Reflex 2001, In spray, in the amount of about 2 kg / sq. M. The spray should be carried out after fixing the consoles to the wall – so that the area of penetration into the wall will also be sealed.
How long does it take to fully dry the silicon?
Silicon creates a membrane after 24 hours.
Full drying by calculation: 1 mm depth at 24 hours.
What material is recommended to seal seams between buildings?
40-PU polyurethane gum The material is well-bonded to the substrate and has an elongation capacity exceeding 800%.
You should consult with the technical department about how to apply the material.
I have a crack in the inner wall of the room and I want to seal it with acrylic gum What should I do?
First, the source of the crack must be evaluated and how it should be treated.
- Capillary cracks can be sealed with a delicate BG spittle.
- In larger cracks – first treat the crack: open the crack and clean the area.
- If the crack is deeper than 1, insert a filler such as polystyrene or backing sponge.
- The crack walls should then be treated with a help Primer or BJ 17 or dilute acrylic gum In water until a thin paste is applied and applied with a brush on the sides of the crack.
- Finally, apply Acrylic mastic Into the crack.
- You can smooth the top layer, while wet, with a damp finger. Finally, paint the wall in one of the BG PAINT color schemes.
The silicone around the bath turns black. What should I do?
- Remove old silicone with a Japanese knife.
- Clean the area with a chlorine-based cleaning product to get a clean surface from the bacteria.
- After the area is completely dry, use silicon BJ 101 SANITARY In a uniform layer on the bathroom connection to the wall, slide the layer with a moist finger.
- Do not wet the area as 48 hours.